Wedding – Terms & Conditions
This below sets out the terms and conditions of business for The Flower Room Belfast. By agreeing to these Terms, you are entering into a contract with The Flower Room Belfast to provide the floral designs for your event.
Terms and Conditions:
The Flower Room Belfast will provide all the elements listed in your supplied quote. Any other items added will be charged at an additional cost per item. The quote will be re-issued to reflect any changes. Please note it is the client’s responsibility to ensure all their floristry requirements are listed in their final quote, on the day their final balance is due.
- All weddings and events require a 20% booking fee at the time the quotation is agreed. The quotation can be agreed via email or text message. Receipt of email/text guarantees your date is booked. This booking fee is non-refundable but will be taken off the total balance.
- The full and final balance of your quotation is payable 4 weeks prior to the event date. Without payment no orders can be committed to. At this time all details in your quote will be finalised. Bank details will be advised.
- Consultations – 2 meetings are allotted, the initial consultation and the final design meeting held approximately 4 weeks prior to the event and are free of charge.
- Additions can be accepted up to two weeks prior to the event. Please call or email with additions. An email will be sent detailing extra costs. Payment should be made on receipt of additional costs as per Point 2.
- Reductions of more than 10% of original quotation must be discussed with Janet.
- Cancellations on an order must be made before final balance is paid. Once final payment is received 4 weeks prior to the event all monies are non-refundable.
- The Flower Room Belfast is the exclusive florist for your event we will be providing all floral designs unless approved otherwise.
- The Flower Room Belfast will discuss colours, themes and content with the client. However, flowers are seasonal and although we will do our outmost to provide as agreed. The Flower Room Belfast reserves the right to substitute a flower type on the grounds of unavailability. Please be assured that this is only ever done with the best interests of the client in mind.
- Plant material can be harmful if consumed or if allergic to. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that guests are made aware of this.
- Pinning of buttonholes/corsages on dresses and suits is done at the wearers’ own risk. The Flower Room Belfast cannot be responsible for any snagging, staining or tearing to delicate materials by any pins, fastenings or pollenated flowers.
- If any elements are being transported from one venue to another by anybody other than the Flower Room Belfast team, is done at your own risk.
- Charge for set up and delivery will be prearranged between the Flower Room Belfast and the client and included in your quotation.
- All props (vases, risers, urns etc) are the responsibility of the Bride and Groom and must be returned to the Flower Room Belfast within 3 days. In the case of a corporate event the Flower Room Belfast team will pick up props from the venue.
- Please ensure that all flowers you wish to keep or give to guests have been distributed before returning props to the Flower Room Belfast.
Online Shop – Terms & Conditions
This website is maintained by Janet Bradley a Professional Florist in order to facilitate the online sale of flowers, floral displays and associated sundries. The terms and conditions below outline the service we make available to you.
1.1 Each display is designed uniquely by a professional florist. Please note that due to seasonal availability, our florist may substitute flowers for a suitable alternative.
1.2 Vases and containers shown in pictures are included where stated but may vary due to availability.
1.3 To ensure longer lifespans, certain flowers and plants may be delivered in bud.
1.4 Some flowers or plants may be harmful or poisonous therefore not for consumption.
1.5 Products are delivered next day unless another delivery date is specified.
2.1 Prices do not include delivery, £7 must be added to the price of chosen item. Delivery only to areas stated on website.
2.2 Quotations for weddings, and corporate events are valid until the date of the event. A deposit of £100 is necessary to secure a wedding date.
3. Orders and Payment
3.1 All personal details, including address, accurate postcode, contact phone number together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment, must be provided before an order can be processed.
3.2 We accept payment through the website via secure PayPal.
4.1 Orders confirmed by 1.00pm can be arranged for next day delivery.
4.2 Orders placed on Sundays or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
4.3 We will endeavour to deliver your order as instructed. Please provide a daytime contact telephone number where we can contact you in case any delivery problems are encountered.
4.4 Where delivery is requested to offices, funeral homes, hotels or other locations, the signature of a third party may be taken as proof of delivery.
4.5 If the intended recipient is not present, has moved, or refuses to accept the item, we do not accept responsibility for delivering your order. We will contact you in this case to arrange redelivery. Charges will apply for re-delivery.
5.1 Cancellations may be made with 24 hours notice before the agreed delivery date. Please call us on 07810081048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a cancellation.
6. Customer Services
6.1 We hope you will be delighted with the service you receive from Janet and her team and we would very much like to hear your comments. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
6.2 Janet is a fully trained florist of 18 years and will strive to delivery beautiful floral designs each time, but if you are not entirely satisfied with our service, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07810081048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org