This below sets out the terms and conditions of business for The Flower Room Belfast. By agreeing to these Terms, you are entering into a contract with The Flower Room Belfast to provide the floral designs for your event.
Terms and Conditions:
The Flower Room Belfast will provide all the elements listed in your supplied quote. Any other items added will be charged at an additional cost per item. The quote will be re-issued to reflect any changes. Please note it is the client’s responsibility to ensure all their floristry requirements are listed in their final quote, on the day their final balance is due.
- All weddings and events require a 20% booking fee at the time the quotation is agreed. The quotation can be agreed via email or text message. Receipt of email/text guarantees your date is booked. This booking fee is non-refundable but will be taken off the total balance.
- The full and final balance of your quotation is payable 4 weeks prior to the event date. Without payment no orders can be committed to. At this time all details in your quote will be finalised. Bank details will be advised.
- Consultations – 2 meetings are allotted, the initial consultation and the final design meeting held approximately 4 weeks prior to the event and are free of charge.
- Additions can be accepted up to two weeks prior to the event. Please call or email with additions. An email will be sent detailing extra costs. Payment should be made on receipt of additional costs as per Point 2.
- Reductions of more than 10% of original quotation must be discussed with Janet.
- Cancellations on an order must be made before final balance is paid. Once final payment is received 4 weeks prior to the event all monies are non-refundable.
- The Flower Room Belfast is the exclusive florist for your event we will be providing all floral designs unless approved otherwise.
- The Flower Room Belfast will discuss colours, themes and content with the client. However, flowers are seasonal and although we will do our outmost to provide as agreed. The Flower Room Belfast reserves the right to substitute a flower type on the grounds of unavailability. Please be assured that this is only ever done with the best interests of the client in mind.
- Plant material can be harmful if consumed or if allergic to. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that guests are made aware of this.
- Pinning of buttonholes/corsages on dresses and suits is done at the wearers’ own risk. The Flower Room Belfast cannot be responsible for any snagging, staining or tearing to delicate materials by any pins, fastenings or pollenated flowers.
- If any elements are being transported from one venue to another by anybody other than the Flower Room Belfast team, is done at your own risk.
- Charge for set up and delivery will be prearranged between the Flower Room Belfast and the client and included in your quotation.
- All props (vases, risers, urns etc) are the responsibility of the Bride and Groom and must be returned to the Flower Room Belfast within 3 days. In the case of a corporate event the Flower Room Belfast team will pick up props from the venue.
- Please ensure that all flowers you wish to keep or give to guests have been distributed before returning props to the Flower Room Belfast.